Monday, November 21, 2016

YOU CAN SEE MIRACLES IF YOU BELIEVE

is that how that music goes? I don't remember. That music from that animated film about moses?? You know what I'm talking about.

SO. EVERYTHING I WANT TO TELL YOU TODAY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR AREA

I AM VERY EXCITED

REMEMBER JESSICA? DOES ANYONE REMEMBER JESSICA? THE GIRL IN SANTOS DUMONT THAT I SAID WAS THE PERFECT INVESTIGATOR EVER???

ALRight well she's that girl that we found because of the whole Rafael mess, which was hilarious, and me and sister ganuza were heartbroken when her mom didnt let her be baptized. Like, when we came back after we gave her a book of mormon, she'd already read A TON and it was all highlighted and she said "I was marking the things that were most touching but i ended up marking everything because everything is so good!!" and all of a sudden she was happy and healthy and stopped doing things that 14 year old girls should not do and it was insane because we had barely even taught her anything and she just started CHANGING.
Basically, that was when I learned that the book of mormon changes people better than anything else.
AND I HEARD SHE GOT BAPTIZED. HER MOM LET HER. LITERALLY I CRIED I WAS SO HAPPY.

Literally this is all I have to say (also our time got cut AGAIN so I'm almost out of time and still have to write president)

No comments:

Post a Comment