Monday, November 7, 2016

Alright gente. I have 0 idea what to write to you guys this week.

Like, I've started this email like 7 times. 

This always happens. I always forget everything that we did this week.

BUT THERES ONE THING ok so miracles happened and THREE PEOPLE WERE BAPTIZED THIS WEEK. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO. Two of them were just waiting for work stuff to work out so they could go on sunday again, and the other showed up out of no where on sunday after a while of not going and decided to be baptized. Truly everything happens in the timing of the lord. we cannot push anyone into the font, we can just lay down the path and hand them the towel.

I'll send pictures and stuff next week. And I'll say more things ( I say this every week I know) BUT THIS TIME REALLY I WILL. ILL MAKE AN OUTLINE. I've just been lazy and thought "oh I'll remember" and then I never do. I PROMISE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment